? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I forgot that I had pictures on the camera.....
















I reached for the camera tonight to take a picture of Maddie's poor face (she fell off the monkey bars today at school), and when I did, I realized I had not downloaded some cute pictures from Dolfin Swim School and Maddie earning her orange belt in karate....

So, here are a few - including Maddie's busted lip and scratched up face....:(

































1 comments:

The Legatowicz said...

Poor Maddie! Hannah has a busted lip this week too. She bit it running to the trains at Mardel's and then wouldn't you know, she runs into the brick column we have in our living room and busted it agan the next day! It is never ending with that child! Miss you and glad you guys are doing well. Take care!