? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farewell Summer 2008.....


Hi everyone - I just wanted to post a quick post and let you all know that I am alive - it has been a wild and crazy summer with being co-director for my church's VBS, 2 trips to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, 2 trips thru Austin, a week in Savannah at the beach with my family, 2 sets of swim lessons, a case of Crypto for Maci (unrelated to the swim lesson pools but directly connected to a waterpark that is named after a certain state located in the Pacific), Maddie beginning Taekwondo and already going to an orange belt....oh, and somewhere in there I have managed to sell some real estate!!!


Maddie started a new school this year - so, that has been a bit stressful for her - however, I think she will end up really liking it. Of course, on the 2nd day of school she tried out a couple of karate moves on her teacher, so as you can imagine, that didn't go off too well. She promptly ended up sitting in the Headmaster's office!! While in his office, she confessed everything bad she had done to her sister in the last 2 weeks.


Maci will start MDO at our church in a couple of weeks....but, meanwhile, she has begun taking dance lessons (ballet, tap and tumble). She is really enjoying it I think - they tell me that she is a "fearless tumbler" - not quite sure if this is a good thing....????? At least we are experienced with orthapedics (Maddie had 2 broken wrists by the time she was 3)....
Hope to have more pics and stories to post soon....for now, Farewell Summer 2008!!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, poor little Maci. Was it really bad? I have heard horror stories about the Crypto.

Diana said...

actually it was just tons and tons of watery poop....however, she continued to drink fluids so we never had to go in to the hospital...all I can say - is I have never seen that much feces in my entire life...and to come out of such a small little thing - but she is ok - thank you for asking....we were lucky.