? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doctor anyone?

I just have to share this website I came across that I am loving. It is a place where you can look up a doctor and see patient feedback as to their office staff, bedside manner, helpfulness, etc.
It is www.ratemds.com. While on this topic - who are your favorite doctors?
Here are mine:
Dr. Michelle Heintges (OBGYN)
Dr. Jerald Michaelson (Dermatologist)
Dr. John Porter (Pediatrician)
Dr. Dennis Kay (Opthamologist)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is it too ridiculous to say that my favorite doctor in the entire world is Dr. Michael Hunt, pediatric ophthalmologist? :)

Diana said...

No - I would expect that he is your favorite doctor in the entire world!!!:)

Breenette said...

You know who my favorite is! Michelle Heintges all the way!!!!
I like my family doc too. Dr. Burchard here in Allen.

Anonymous said...

Consumers need to take back control of their patient satisfaction, and as in other industries, only the consumer can effect change. So in the case of MyDocHub.com, patients rate their doctor based on waiting room times, total wait time including the time in the patient room with the doctor, and a simple rating of 1 to 5, 5 being the highest on how satisfied they were with that appointment. The ratings are averaged out, so one poor score does not hurt the doctor, but on the other hand, various poor ratings may indicate poor performance by the doctor, since the wisdom of crowds determine a more accurate assessment of the doctor.

Diana said...

Thanks Michelle for the info - have not heard of that website - I will check it out.:) ~ diana

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yes, we are still going to Dr. Porter. I love him and his whole office (Westin loves him too). We couldn't be more pleased with the practice. Thanks so much for recommending him. I am going to have to come back and read your blog later when I have a second.