? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My first time to get TAGGED . . . .YEEHAW!

Ok - this is fun - never been tagged before . . .I was tagged by my long, lost dear friend Jennifer from high school and here are the rules:

Look up from the computer, look around the room where you're sitting and pick up the closest book. Open the book, turn to page 123, count down to the fifth sentence on that page, and then post the next three sentences.

Well, I am not a huge reader - I think I would like to be but I just don't seem to have the time to devote right now. I probably read 4 books a year - I know that is terrible. But, I am trying to lose some weight - sooooooooo, I have been working out like crazy and using The SOUTH BEACH DIET book as a resource for my food intake . . .

Page 123:

Midmorning Snack
Celery stuffed with 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese.

Lunch
Chef's salad (at least 1 oz each ham, turkey, and low-fat cheese on mixed greens)
Olive oil and vinegar to taste or 2 Tbsp low-sugar prepared dressing.

Midafternoon Snack
Up to 10 cherry tomatoes stuffed with 1/2 Cup low-fat cottage cheese.

YUUUMMMMMMMMMY! Kind of makes your mouth water doesn't it? :)

I tag: Simri, Aimee, and Vanessa

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

YUM! I'm definitely ready to eat lunch now.

Isn't blogging fun?