? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 8, 2008

BLOG Rookie . . .

Well - I am kind of liking this new blog thing . . .I thought it was silly at first - but, you get sucked in and can read others blogs for HOURS!! However, I do sometimes feel like I am intruding on a person's privacy - so, recently I started "outing" myself on my old friend's blogs and now I feel much more legitimate!


I will say that I have learned so much on these blogs - for instance, www.facebook.com. This is a place where you can search for old friends by high school, organization, college, workplace, geographical location, etc. It is SO cool and it has created a monster in me. I have invested hours into this site and have already discovered about 22 friends and am still looking! I LOVE it! Jim thought I had lost my mind and then I showed him what you could do on this site. Well, let's say - not many household chores were done today while I was at work!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm dying to know - who did you find??? I'm terrified of signing up myself because I already spend way too much time on the computer as it is.

Diana said...

Josh Jones, Stephanie Ramandar, Dusty Hodges, TJ Reich, Dayna Dunigan . . .still looking around. I have found more contacts from college, sorority and work than anywhere else.

I will say that Facebook has become addicting . . .thank you for tagging me!

Honeycutt Family said...

HA--isn't Facebook addicting? As well as blogging? So fun!
:)
Love,
Jen