? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THE STOMACH FLU - - - UGH!!

Ok - I don't know about everyone else, but I think that the stomach flu has got to be one of the absolute worst illnesses of all times! Of course, when I say this I am obviously omitting the big stuff - I am merely saying that if I had a choice of pneumonia or stomach bug - pneumonia would win hands down. I have been sick now since Sunday night - and, right when I thought I was improving . . .there comes that feeling again - so, this time I sent Jim to get Dramamine and Tums. Of course, he comes back with the wrong thing - NON-DROWSY Dramamine - I mean, I didn't even know they made the stuff - and what is the purpose really??? If I feel that bad to take a Dramamine, chances are, I WANT to sleep. It is truly sad that my first blog post EVER has to be about vomit - but, hey - you got to start somewhere!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Hope that stomach bug makes a quick exit. Not fun at all.

The Legatowicz said...

Hey!! I LOVE your new blog! FUN! I'm sorry to hear you have had the stomach bug. I agree with you that it's the worst sickness you could ever have...I would choose anything it any day of the week. Hope you are recovering okay. Take care and I hope the rest of the family doesn't get it. Miss you and hope to see you soon.

Breenette said...

Oh UGH! I am so sorry you are sick! Should have gotten your flu shot girl! ;)